Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] HMMM..

Jonathan Hart midnightoil at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 23 20:11:25 MST 2004

I don't think you need to "get with the times" at all on this point... I
think you hit a nail right on the head.  If MO did indeed give the
thumbs up to this trash cover song (we need clarification/confirmation),
while denying a musical by a true fan which probably wouldn't make a
whole lot of royalties anyway, then they need to take a long look in the
mirror. (no offence to Matthew, I just don't think there's much of an
audience - people who like the Oils AND like musicals).