Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I like it

Sebastian Balcombe sbalcombe at agelessfoundation.com
Sat Feb 21 16:40:51 MST 2004

Glad you got a laugh from my post Kate!

But seriously, I may just have to break out the glow sticks and drop a few
tabs of E...LOL

But yeah, your right, I think it's a good thing too, and maybe it just
Might just draw some new younger fans to the oils, which is never a bad
thing.

I was thinking, there are sooooo many oil songs that could be turned into
great techno songs, I think the long road train mix, and the My country
..leap of logic mix are good examples of successful crossovers.

Also I would love to hear tasteful techno (yes it does exist) versions of
forgotten years, P&P, Read about it, Dead heart, Dreamworld, progress, just
to name a few.

What do you guys think, have I gone to far in suggestion classic oil tunes
getting a electronic makeover???