Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New PG articles

Craig Lawton craig.lawton at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 10 02:46:35 MST 2004

After reading Beds are Burning I was left with the impression that they
may be reticent to release any new material because it won't live up to
the Midnight Oil thing and that without the charismatic PG they might
lack the drive to do so.... could be talking out my arse too

I  hope they do though. Both JM and RH are great songwriters, both JM
and |MR are great guitarists. Put 'em all together and it will be worth
a damn good listen.