Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New PG articles

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 9 20:07:28 MST 2004

I wish they would too...I found it interesting in a depressing kind of
way that the recent 2-year anniversary of the end of the Oils passed
without so much as a peep on the list.  Is it one of those unspoken but
acknowledged & silently mourned things, or is everybody just too busy
with holiday prep?  I wasn't about to be the first to raise the topic
that day.

Hope everybody's not getting too pre-Christmas crazy....just have a bit
of official shopping left to do here,  a shitload of baking not yet
begun, and two Muskoka chairs to finish building for my parents'
presents...one is stained & partially assembled, the pieces of the other
are scattered all over the workbench awaiting properly sized stain
brushes, and about 10 days left to finish it all before stuffing the
works into the trunk of my car.  O fun and joy.

Happy happies, everyone -

Rhonda