Midnight Oil

AW: [Powderworks] Oils at the Glastonbury festival CD

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Wed Dec 8 06:21:51 MST 2004

Where did you see that price?! I only found this one for AU 49.99:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1572&item=4058627779&
rd=1

The most I spend for an Oils item was back then DEM 90.00 which very roughly
corresponds to EUR 45, also the Green Disc. Wouldn't spend that much for any
single Oils item nowadays anymore. Would be difficult explaining this to my
wife ;).

Stephan