Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sanity reliable??

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Mon Aug 30 09:43:24 MDT 2004

We had a problem in that they shipped a disc from second skin in the case
from the debut ghosties album.  When we contacted them, they said they would
replace it if we paid postage ... which was the biggest expense on the order
shipped to the US!  In other words, they do not provide satisfactory
customer service!  We would have been happy with .mp3 replacement of what we
paid for, but they wouldn't do that either (stupid, considering that if we
didn't have a defective cd, they wouldn't be giving us anything we didn't
already have!)

grrrr