Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Survey

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:50:27 MDT 2004

>From: Rhonda <kayak at sympatico.ca>
>To: Powderworks <powderworks at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu>
>Subject: [Powderworks] Oils Survey
>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:09:36 -0400
>
>19.  Bones or Giffo?  GIFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOO!  ;-)  ....easy answer on
>*that* one, right Cheryl?!

LOL!  ok, ok, I've also been asked to tell about a dream I had...the Oils
were playing a festival in the schoolyard in my old neighborhood.  by the
time they came on, everyone but had left and I was the only one there.  they
did Concrete, and the only one not in the dream was Jim.  Bear turned into
Bones and Rob came out from behind the drumkit and threw himself down on the
ground and rolled down the hill like a little kid with this huge smile on
his face.  strange.

Cheryl