Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New DVD - Happy Campers!!

Nathan Arrowsmith mrnoisy at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 27 06:37:59 MDT 2004

What a coincidence, my current listening choice also happens to be:

1. Goat Island
2. Goat Island
3. Goat Island
4. Goat Island
5. oh yeah, and there was (Goat Island)

It just sounds bloody brilliant, and how intense is Jimmy Sharmans Boxers?
But what's with the edit on Stand in Line, why was Pete's
scream/yelp/climax/whatever chopped out?

Nathan.