Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oilslive cds jump?

Tim timjunk at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 23 06:21:46 MDT 2004

Hi all,

sorry for a late response to the thread, "have I been away too long".

Here is how I burnt the CDs for both Rob and everyone else.

I downloaded the files direct from Miron, I then used the little program to
extract the compressed files. Next I used Ahead Nero to burn the CDs, I did
this using the following settings: Burn speed set to <24X, Disk at Once -
of this I am positive. I did not realise that the tracks were ment to be
heard as one continuous track as such I did not remove the 1 second delay
that is a default setting.

I apolopise to all down streamers for this stuff up. If anyone wants to
trust me with their CDs again I will happily re-do them.

Sorry

Tim