Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: the vermont connection

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 18:05:31 MDT 2004

Ah, I thought it was going to be a picture of Dean, Garrett, and Jeffords
together.
Now that would be the day.
What a weird Vermonty coincidence.
-GB in Vermont

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil