Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "official" russian pressing

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 8 03:09:32 MDT 2004

By coincidence, I have this week also been playing my own Complete MP3
Oils disc in the car.  Mine is also set up with all the albums in their
own folder (with extra folders for all the "extras" according to year of
release).  Fortunately for me, though, my car player gives me the choice
of mixing the current folder or mixing the entire disc, so I have the
joy of the Oils lottery, never knowing what's next.  A bit like having
the Chocolate Wheel along for the ride I guess.

On my Pc at home, I have every track from every CD I own (not including
bootlegs apart from a few specially selected gems) on a random player -
that's a one in 3866 chance of hearing your favourite song next!  It
means I still hear those tracks from CD's that I'd never get out and
play any more.

jeff...