Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils guestbook on ABC

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 3 20:19:34 MST 2004

Read the entire guestbook the other night, & got totally lost in the memories.  It was fascinating reading everyone's recollections, whether they were
recent or from long ago.  It was kind of like being at a funeral...brought back that sense of loss all over again.

I hope like hell that if there is to be a farewell concert, that they are able to give notice waaaaay in advance so I can get my plane ticket from
Canada.  Hear that, guys???  ;-)

-Rhonda

PS...Cheryl H, please contact me off-list...I can't find your email!!  Thanx!