Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Looking for new Aussie music

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:48:21 -0500

Heidi,

If you're after Oils-esque live intensity & credibility, make sure to
include some You Am I in your rock hour.

They've been around for over 10 years so they ain't that new, but they have
given a leg up to such bands like The Strokes, Powderfinger, Silverchair,
The Vines, Jet, etc

In terms of live performance, i rate them a close second to the Oils.

Vince