Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "Updated" website

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:55:19 -0500

> From Brave Faces:
> "I've known many restless summons the sand dunes I imagine
> A place without a postcard"
>
> From Burnie:
> "Brought up in the world of changes, part time cleaner in a
> holiday feat"
>
> Does anyone else think these are wrong? I hope so, otherwise
> I've had a
> pretty bad case of mis-heard lyrics myself! Especially since that line
> from Brave Faces is one of my favorite lines.

I'm with you Chris. Just looking at few other song lyrics randomly & there
are several errors there as well.

Not to mention the fact that Giffo is listed as co-writing some tracks off
the first album......a few years before he actually joining the band !!!

Looks like it's been hastily put together without a lot of checking.

vince