Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oil-like music - many thanks!

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:18:13 -0400 (EDT)

--0-742859702-1063808293=:88243

Greetings Fellow Workers,

Just wanted to express my sincere appreciation to all who took the time to post me with suggestions for listening/learning with my students. Such a plethora of possibilities - a veritable smorgasbord for the ears! it will take weeks to track this stuff down and give it a listen.  - thank you all!

gratefully,

bruce in calgary

ps if anymore music comes to mind, please feel free to post it - music videos seem to work especially well with the age group I teach, so if you see any good ones...  :)

---------------------------------

--0-742859702-1063808293=:88243

<DIV>Greetings Fellow Workers,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just wanted to express my sincere appreciation to all who took the time to post me with suggestions for listening/learning with my students. Such a plethora of possibilities - a veritable smorgasbord for the ears! it will take&nbsp;weeks to track this stuff down and give it a listen. &nbsp;- thank you all!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>gratefully,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>bruce in calgary</DIV>