Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:37:41 +1000

I agree definatley 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 is the best. And taking it further
when the time comes to do one of those classic album programs 10 to 1 would
have to be the Oils featured album.
It would be really interesting to see Jim and Rob in a control room
discussing how it was put together.
Now we just have to wait for someone to do it!

Jane