Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FORGOTTEN YEARS TREE CLOSED

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:30:02 -0400

hey all -

the tree is closed and the structure will be put on the Oilslive site next
week.  I got close to 150 requests, so it's gonna take a little while to get
it set up.  I didn't get enough Australian branches and there are about 10
leaves that need to be sent the cd's, so I might ask some workers from the
US and Canada if they can send to those people.

the best way to send the cd's is in cd envelopes, so no one has to buy and
mail jewel cases.  I will be  emailing the branches with their leaves'
mailing info.  branches to should tell their leaves if they would like
blanks and postage.

thanks,
Cheryl

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es