Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Jim and Martin on Alex Lloyd's new album

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:13:04 -0500

Hey guys,

My copy of the new Alex Lloyd album finally arrived in the mail today.  I
had heard that Jim and Martin played on it and sure enough they're in the
credits, but does anyone know what songs in particular they play on or if
they play on all of them?  There are some songs that I think are definitely
Jim or Martin, but there aren't any specifications in the credits...just
that Jim and Martin play 'additional guitars.'  It also says that Jim plays
some keys too.  And btw...for any other Alex Lloyd fans out there...the new
album is great!  I've been listening to it all day! :)

Heidi

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es