Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: The Danish Commission on Scientific Dishonesty and Bjorn Lom

Graeme Qewe mortenwebstar2 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:48:49 MST 2003

Not quite true, although I wish it was. And it would be wrong to say, that
he was driven out by the commisson, far from it! After this commisson
criticed Bjørn Lomborg's work, the papers were full of leaders and reader's
letters. Not against Bjørn, but against the commisson, that they were out of
their area, and had no knowledge on this issue. And it was almost mass
rioting atmosphere in the papers, media and parlament (as long as the three
leading parties support him, he will have faithful support there).
So that's how it is. Did he really talk to PG? That could have been so funny
to watch, I hope PG smacked the little creep(!!)

GQ, Odense - Denmark

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/