Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Re: 10 year anniversary (Gothenburg song list)

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu Nov 20 05:58:49 MST 2003

I've got the song list written down somewhere, but I won't bother
looking for it now...
I definitely don't remember the order, so I trust your memory. But
actually I don't think they played "Progress". They sure played
"Hercules" at the end, but I don't remember "Progress". On the other
hand, I can't recall them playing "Tell me the truth" either...