Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Seth Cooper cooperseth at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:47:29 MST 2003

>If I could have any job in the world I would be a race car driver, not for
>the glamour or the girls but because it is such fun mixing it up at high
>speed on the track.

My dream job would be a WRC driver, but I'd settle for navigator.  Ah, to
travel the world for the purpose of driving smalll AWD cars at insane speeds
down twisty gravel, mud and tarmac roads.

My actual job is a programmer for a company that makes Automated Guided
Vehicles.  I do traffic management and visualization.

SDC

And for some token MO content to go with my rally comments: Did you know
that in Possum Bourne's funeral, the pallbearers carried him into the church
to "King of the Mountain"?  I thought it was fitting.

For those who don't know, Possum was a Kiwi rally driver killed earlier this
year on a recce for either a NZ or OZ rally (cant remember which).

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es