Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs - definitely NMOC

Anna Offler aoffler at iprimus.com.au
Sun Nov 2 05:48:23 MST 2003

Me too Jeff . I got a Ladies Of the Road live CD from the Crimson club site.
Some nice older stuff. Formentera ladies. Cirkus. 21st Century Schizoid Man.
Boy was that song prophetic in some ways. After 9/11 we really are at
Paranoia's poison door with the behaviour of some of our Oz and US leaders.
or is that their way of keeping power?
Lew and Anna
PS - My job is a computer data analyst/programmer formerly banker. Anna is
part time craft maker formerely a teacher.
<Jeff wrote
   < And . . . I've been listening to a lot of King Crimson-related stuff
lately.

  Jeff