Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] peters voice

sebastian balcombe sbalcombe@agelessfoundation.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 13:17:30 -0400

Stephen first of all chill out, I wasn't trying to start an argument with
anybody on this list and I'm sorry if I offended you or others. I must admit
I'm very surprised to hear people such as yourself saying they got into the
oils not because of peters voice. For the last 15 years everyone I ever talk
about the oil with always first and foremost mentions Pete and his intense
unusual voice. I have never heard people other than oil fans mention the
other aspects of the band. I always felt it was Pete's voice that got now
oil fans foot in the door and into listening to the rest of the band, not
the other way around like you say. Again I guess this is just my experience
and I guess they're not the same for everybody and there are not absolutes
in life, Your right.

If you respond in an uncivil manner don't expect a response because I'm not
into these little pathetic email arguments.

Take care,
Sebastian