Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Will there be an Oils Box Set

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:37:11 EDT

--part1_1a6.1562c553.2c07f3a7_boundary

So what do you think?  I'm not sure if one would be released in the U. S.
but they're obviously big enough in Australia to warrant the box set
treatment, and if so it would be easy enough to get here in the states.
Not sure how much unreleased studio material that they have, but there
are a ton of b-sides that could be compiled into the set, and I'm sure
they have a lot of live stuff that could be put on it.  I guess we'll see.

Mike

--part1_1a6.1562c553.2c07f3a7_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">So what do you think?&nbsp; I'm not sure if one would=20=
be released in the U. S.<BR>
but they're obviously big enough in Australia to warrant the box set <BR>
treatment, and if so it would be easy enough to get here in the states.<BR>
Not sure how much unreleased studio material that they have, but there<BR>
are a ton of b-sides that could be compiled into the set, and I'm sure <BR>
they have a lot of live stuff that could be put on it.&nbsp; I guess we'll s=
ee.<BR>
<BR>
Mike&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a6.1562c553.2c07f3a7_boundary--