Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Interview with Rob at Undercover News

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:16:52 +1000 (EST)

Just thought I'd get in quick before anybody took
offense at what I said in my previous email.

When I said that the news is nothing new to those of
us with Willie's, I meant that I didn't think Rob said
anything I hadn't heard before, though it is hard
sometimes to pinpoint where exactly.

Was it the Denton interview, was it the book signing,
is it Willie's? (These are not questions for other
people, just what I was thinking when I read the
article.)

And for those of you who still think I'm rubbing it
in, hey, at least you probably got to see them live.

God bless,

Matt W.

 --- Matthew Wightwick <madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au>
wrote: > Dear all,