Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's and don't buy from Dymocks!

Sharon Nearhoof May nearhoofmay@cox.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 10:19:31 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-414043522

Someone put the site for Glee Books up a few weeks ago and I got my
book from them -- with shipping it cost 42 Australian dollars (about 20
US), which I thought was okay.  They were quick and great to deal with.

Website at: www.gleebooks.com

Good luck!
Sharon