Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Geordie McMillan geordie_mcmillan@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 13:13:35 +1000

Howdy squids,

Thought I'd put forward one of my more favoured threads - finding out what
other Oil heads are listening to. Here's my current list:

Let It Be & Pleased To Meet Me - The Replacements (great songwriting)
Cobblestone Runway - Ron Sexsmith
The Doctor Came at Dawn - Smog
Master and Everyone - Bonnie Prince Billy
Frank Black - Frank Black
Nothing's Shocking - Jane's Addiction
Purple Rain - Prince
Gossip - Paul Kelly and the Coloured Girls
The Beginning Stages of - The Polyphonic Spree
Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones

Cheers,

Geordie.

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to
worry about losing your Hotmail account. Go to
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/home&pgmarket=en-au