Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Scarey Workers Revisited

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

--0-1101152111-1052854610=:81897

Lord yes...Bedlam Bridge as a metaphor for the cross - blush blush - or how about Quinella H and Drums of Heaven as poetic metaphors for heroin addiction...poetic license cuts both ways, and imagination knows no bounds (or shame for that matter.)

In fact, I'm never sure what anything REALLY means...  ;)

cheers,

bruce in calgary

Cheryl H <ooiiilllss@hotmail.com> wrote:

hey Bruce!!

does Bedlam Bridge ring a bell?? ;) that discussion stopped when I
transcribed from the BSM interview disc Rob's and Pete's comments about the
song.

Cheryl

--0-1101152111-1052854610=:81897

<DIV>Lord yes...Bedlam Bridge as a metaphor for the cross - blush blush - or how about Quinella H and Drums of Heaven as poetic metaphors for heroin addiction...poetic license cuts both ways, and imagination knows no bounds (or shame for that matter.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In fact, I'm never sure what anything REALLY means...&nbsp; ;)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>bruce in calgary<BR><BR><B><I>Cheryl H &lt;ooiiilllss@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>