Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The demise of MO

JCC jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Fri, 09 May 2003 09:41:57 -0500

Dan,

I don't necessarily think that it is bitterness expressed there.  I am more
of Jeff's mind - Rob expressed that the core of the group is still together
and that things haven't been shattered into many tiny shards.  In the
Denton interview he also stated that the remainder of the group will be
doing things together, and this just seems further confirmation of that.

Heck, even if they don't release another thing, I still have a score of
albums that I can still enjoy playing.

Take care.

Jacques

And who knows, perhaps the subtraction of Pete will lead to some amazingly
good music from "The Remainders". ;-)