Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] rob's denton interview

Erin Oneill Erin.Oneill@newcastle.edu.au
Tue, 06 May 2003 10:33:25 +1000

--Boundary_(ID_EGX7INIEnMAUSR7n98uhyg)

I'm sure the transcript will be up soon, but it was an interesting =
interview, although he looked very nervous (and his voice was half an =
octave higher than usual when he first started talking... it gradually got =
deeper as the interview went on!).  The best bit though was seeing him =
look healthy and filled out for a change.  The last few years he has =
looked so gaunt and tired, but now, for the first time in ages he is =
looking fit and well.  The end of the oils has had some advantages, and =
I'm surre his family must be pleased as well...

At 3pm eastern standard time today, there will be an online interview with =
Denton and Rob.

The interview with rene rivkin was very funny and insightful...

--Boundary_(ID_EGX7INIEnMAUSR7n98uhyg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Microsoft Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT=
: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I'm sure the transcript will be up soon, but it was =
an=20
interesting interview, although he looked very nervous (and his voice was =
half=20
an octave higher than usual when he first started talking... it gradually =
got=20
deeper as the interview went on!).&nbsp; The best bit though was seeing =
him look=20
healthy and filled out for a change.&nbsp; The last few years he has =
looked so=20
gaunt and tired, but now, for the first time in ages he is looking fit =
and=20
well.&nbsp; The end of the oils has had some advantages, and I'm surre =
his=20
family must be pleased as well...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>At 3pm eastern standard time today, there will be an =
online=20
interview with Denton and Rob.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>The interview with rene rivkin was very funny and=20
insightful...</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_EGX7INIEnMAUSR7n98uhyg)--