Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best of the B-Sides

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 19:14:05 EDT

--part1_63.1c72724a.2be84a3d_boundary

Oh happy day.  I just got myself a copy of The Best of the B-Sides on
ebay.  I already have a CD-R copy (thanks to the kindness of a fellow
Powderworker, which I still very much appreciate), but I couldn't pass
up the opportunity to get an original copy.  Now on to the Green Disc...

Mike

--part1_63.1c72724a.2be84a3d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Oh happy day.&nbsp; I just got myself a copy of The Be=
st of the B-Sides on<BR>
ebay.&nbsp; I already have a CD-R copy (thanks to the kindness of a fellow<B=

Powderworker, which I still very much appreciate), but I couldn't pass <BR>
up the opportunity to get an original copy.&nbsp; Now on to the Green Disc..=
.<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>