Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Musical Progress Report

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 5 May 2003 14:03:27 +1000 (EST)

Glitch and all,

In short, no, I'm not prepared to share my script at
this point in time.

I'm sorry if anybody finds this disappointing, but I
feel I need to protect my interests. It is a very
tricky situation that I find myself in.

Sorry,

Matthew W.
I'm too far away (USA) to be at the book signing,