Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - mural

bmounier@sympatico.ca bmounier@sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:39:59 -0500

Tsk tsk tsk, what does this prove Nina? That the Iraqis, who hate the US, were glad about an act of terrorism against the US and made a mural about it. Does that make them part of it? No! Unless they can prove this mural was made before 9/11, it hardly means much.
Besides, the drips of news from CNN never very detailed and always quite biaised are always suspect to me...a priori.

Brig