Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - mural

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:15:41 -0400

for those of you who think sadam has no connection to 9/11 (let's not be so
naive, folks!):

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/26/sprj.irq.mural/index.html

i don't know how much i agree with many on this list.

i do find the US profiting from this war disgusting (ie; Cheney's old
company's contract). however, i do not agree this war is about oil or profit
alone (yes, those are bad reasons to go into war).

sadam is evil and needs to be stopped. look at the consequences from WWII
when the US waited years before getting into the war. we should learn from
our history and know that "intervening" before something really bad happens
isn't such a bad idea! should we wait for 6 million innocent iraqis to die
before stepping in?! i don't think so. so, please tell me, why are so many
people against this war?! granted, nobody wants to go war, but
unfortunately, this has to be done. mind you, these opinions are coming from
a girl who hates Bush, so don't think i give him support blindly - i don't -
i'm very critical of him.

nina