Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] list of boots?

Bill Lally lallywt@msn.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:55:43 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2EECF.40DA8960

Hi all- I've been lurking sporadically to frequently for quite some time =
now, though this is my first post.  I'm wondering whether there's a compr=
ehensive list of Oils boots anywhere online... something that would give =
not only setlists but quality ratings.  "Googling" hasn't been too succes=
sful for me thus far; maybe someone here with a large collection could em=
ail me their tradelist that I could use as a reference.  Once I become mo=
re familiar with what's out there, I look forward to building a collectio=
n of Oils shows... till now I've mostly limited myself to Peter Gabriel, =
Genesis, and Tori Amos.  Recommendations also welcome!  Email me at lally=
wt@msn.com  Many thanks!

Bill
  =20

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2EECF.40DA8960

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all- I've b=
een lurking sporadically to frequently for quite some time now, though th=
is is my first post.&nbsp; I'm wondering whether there's a comprehensive =
list of Oils boots anywhere online... something that would give not only =
setlists but quality ratings.&nbsp; "Googling" hasn't been too successful=
 for me thus far; maybe someone here with a large collection could email =
me their tradelist&nbsp;that I could use as&nbsp;a reference.&nbsp; Once =
I become more familiar with what's out there, I look forward to building =
a collection of&nbsp;Oils shows... till now I've mostly limited myself to=
 Peter Gabriel, Genesis, and Tori Amos.&nbsp; Recommendations also welcom=
e!&nbsp; Email me at&nbsp;<A href=3D"mailto:lallywt@msn.com">lallywt@msn.=
com</A>&nbsp; Many thanks!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Bill</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2EECF.40DA8960--