Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:41:44 -0400

actually, it's my understanding that rolling stone DOES like the oils - or
at least david frick does. i've seen him at a number of shows in NY and
after one oils show, i chatted with him a bit and i asked him if he was at
the show as a fan or as a reporter. he said he's been a big oils fan for
years and that he was there first as a fan - he's even traveled to europe to
see them.