Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ghosties

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 7:36:06 +0100

Workers,

I never expected to see them play live, but last night I actually got to see the Ghosties in action. Nice timing on my part since we're only spending a week or so here in Sydney before flying home. They played a nice mix of stuff from all three albums + a new ripper of a song called "Land Where Time Stands Still" or something close to that. A new album is in the works and already half of it is recorded.

I had a brief chat with Rob afterwards to see if he remembered "Bucketman" as I was known to the band 2 years ago when I won the raffle. He sure did. My girlfriend and I have timed in our visit to the Blue Mountains very well so we'll get to see the Backsliders play there this weekend during the B.M. folk music festival. When I saw them in Melbourne Rob was busy playing with some other band ;) so it'll be great to see him in action with the sliders as well.

/Lucky bastard

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se