Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Search for the Olddest "Functioning" T-Shirt

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:50:54 EDT

--part1_1a3.16c040eb.2c2a3dde_boundary

In a message dated 6/23/2003 8:41:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
drivexby@hotmail.com writes:

> Here's another time passer.  I thought it would be interesting to see who
> still have "functioning" T-Shirts and how old they are.  By "functioning" I
> mean that they get worn and washed fairly regularly, none of these framed
> or"retired" shirts.  I have one from the 96/97 Breathe tour (the one with
> the attractive fish on the front) which I'm still wearing.... no holes as
> yet.

This isn't the oldest but I think it's a pretty cool one.  My wife has a long
sleeved black tee shirt from the 1993 tour that has the artwork from the "Now
Or Never Land" page of the Earth and Sun and Moon CD booklet on it (those
big stone dudes that are either on Christmas or Easter Island - I can never
remember which).
Mike

--part1_1a3.16c040eb.2c2a3dde_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 6/23/2003 8:41:38 PM Pacific Daylig=
ht Time, drivexby@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Here's another time passer.&nbs=
p; I thought it would be interesting to see who <BR>
still have "functioning" T-Shirts and how old they are.&nbsp; By "functionin=
g" I <BR>
mean that they get worn and washed fairly regularly, none of these framed <B=

or"retired" shirts.&nbsp; I have one from the 96/97 Breathe tour (the one wi=
th <BR>
the attractive fish on the front) which I'm still wearing.... no holes as <B=

yet.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
This isn't the oldest but I think it's a pretty cool one.&nbsp; My wife has=20=
a long<BR>
sleeved black tee shirt from the 1993 tour that has the artwork from the "No=
w<BR>
Or Never Land" page of the Earth and Sun and Moon CD booklet on it (those<BR=

big stone dudes that are either on Christmas or Easter Island - I can never=20=
<BR>
remember which).&nbsp; <BR>
Mike<BR>
 <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a3.16c040eb.2c2a3dde_boundary--