Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Search for the Olddest "Functioning" T-Shirt

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:10:17 -0400

Yesterday i wore my once-black ESM era shirt bought at WOMAD in '94.  It
has just a simple surfy hand on the front in aqua with a purple oval around
it, "Green Music" and an earth design on the back.  I wore it yesterday for
inspiration.

I have a couple others.  A mid-90's powderworks shirt designed by Kerry
Carnahan, and a black with bright yellow Head Injuries shirt from Oz that
is too bizarre to wear much outside of certain company.