Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's - impressions/withdrawl

Dan Brunner dmanwi@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

I am just over halfway through Robs book.  I love it.
It is really great to hear Rob's impressions of the
shows that I have attended, and some of the fans he
meets.

It also gave me an first had account of life on the
road.  His impressions of cities are suprisingly
insightful and often hilarious.

I thought the book is very well laid out.  It goes
from city to city describing the town, people and
shows.  Then every so often, where appropriate, he
slips in some stories of days past.

Some highlites were his discription of the shows in
Milwaukee and Chicago, and the band members response
when he told them he was writing a book.

The only problem with the book is that I am now in a
full-blow withdrawl.  Even 80-odd shows to listen to
gives no releif. I also have this strange urge to move
to Australia.

=====
Dan Brunner
dmanwi@yahoo.com