Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Now See Hear news

sweetapj@bellsouth.net sweetapj@bellsouth.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:06:54 -0400

I got this from an update on Silverchair....

Sony Music are issuing a new series called Now See Hear. Silverchair will have a release in this series, there is no new material as far as I know, the release is stated for Monday 4th August. The compilation will be a 2 disc set, one disc will be a DVD and will feature video clips, the second disc will be music. We have no tracklisting yet for the release, and no cover art. Although the price of the set will retail for AUS$37.95. Once all the information is given to us, I will email you all. You can still pre order a copy though:

http://store2.soundworld.com.au/~sw/include/detail_link.asp?ref=6020270

Perhaps the Oils are on it too??

Jill In Atlanta