Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Music Update and ISO Tabs for Luritja way

Michael mbtigger@charter.net
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:46:53 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32DD5.2ED1EF20

Hello all.

None of the ususal suspect sites seems to have tabs for Luritja Way. =
>From the way it sounds on the record I might be up for trying to play =
with it on my guitar. SO\o far I have working on playing for almost 4 =
months - I know a variety of chords,  but cannot read the chords while =
playing - I still have to look at my hand while chording. This week I =
became adventurous and started adding some slow elementary fingerpicking =
to some of the songs I know.=20

I started with Land and Last of the Diggers (although with a 20 month =
old son around the house, sometimes it becomes "Last of the Diapers").  =
I can chord both  those pretty well. I can do chords for "In the valley" =
but I do it a little slow because F still causes me to pause (as it does =
for a lot of beginners I understand. Been using a lot of CSN songs, =
Indigo Girls,Jimmy Buffet, Cat Stevens and even a John Prine song (Angel =
from Montgomery).

I am thinking in about 3 or 4 months I might want a tutor for the =
guitar. Not LESONS, but someone that I can bring my guitar and songs to =
and say "Show me how to do this" and "what am I doing wrong?"

Well - If anyone has Chords for Luritja0 way I would be interested in =
taking a look them...

Thanks,

Michael

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32DD5.2ED1EF20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>None of the ususal suspect sites seems =
to have tabs=20
for Luritja Way. From the way it sounds&nbsp;on the record I might be up =
for=20
trying to play with it on my guitar. SO\o far I have working on playing =
for=20
almost 4 months - I know a variety of chords,&nbsp; but cannot read the =
chords=20
while playing - I still have to look at my hand while chording. This =
week I=20
became adventurous and started adding some slow elementary fingerpicking =
to some=20
of the songs I know. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I started with Land and Last of the =
Diggers=20
(although with a 20 month old son around the house, sometimes it becomes =
"Last=20
of the Diapers").  I can chord both  those pretty well. I can do chords =
for "In=20
the valley" but I do it a little slow because F still causes me to pause =
(as it=20
does for a lot of beginners I understand. Been using a lot of CSN songs, =
Indigo=20
Girls,Jimmy Buffet, Cat Stevens and even a John Prine song (Angel from=20
Montgomery).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am thinking in about 3 or 4 months I =
might=20
want&nbsp;a tutor for the guitar. Not LESONS, but someone that I can =
bring my=20
guitar and songs to and say "Show me how to do this" and "what am I =
doing=20
wrong?"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well - If anyone has Chords for =
Luritja0 way I=20
would be interested in taking a look them...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Michael</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32DD5.2ED1EF20--