Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] WOMAD

sweetapj@bellsouth.net sweetapj@bellsouth.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:41:09 -0400

Must have been Charlie McMahon...who plays with them off an on...
Lives in the Western Desert.  If you get bold, check out Charlie's music.....Gondwanaland is awesome, esp. Big Land.
I think you can check out www.logmusic.com.au....

I love Peter Gabriel, too......his shows are like theater.

Jill in Atlanta