Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Now See Hear

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:28:16 +0200

Interesting news! Sounds like a certain list-member has been keeping himself busy.

I tried my luck with google and searched for 'Now See Hear midnight oil'.
This is what I got:

... heading for the hills heading for the edge of time heading for the thrills of the
golden age *now* tell me what you *see* and tell me what you *hear* if it ...

Bordering on funny.

/Magnus