Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Good Timing Hearing Oils

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:52:02 -0400

Hey all -

I was in New York City this weekend w/another Powderworker when, after
listening to the Diesel cd in the car, we went into a little Irish Pub in
midtown and heard Bullroarer on the jukebox about 10 minutes after we sat
down.  (sorry, Mark...)

this was escpecially unusual to us, since we normally only hear the popular
singles like Beds, Blue Sky or the occasional Truganini.  it was a nice
surprise :)

despite the rain and TRAFFIC, it was a great day.  we saw the fim
"Gigantic", a quirky documentary about the band They Might Be Giants.
highly recommended for a good laugh :)

Cheryl