Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tired of Oil?

Hentz hentz3@attbi.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:36:07 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_010A_01C3288E.31426DD0

Probably not a popular subject here, but I just have to ask as I need =
some personal validation.  I've found that as much as I love Midnight =
Oil, there are certain songs that I just can't stand (not necessarily =
due to the message, but moreso the music).  Specifically, I find myself =
skipping "Beds Are Burning" whenever possible.  Not because of overplay, =
but rather because I never liked it from the get-go. Blasphemy, you say? =
 I hope not.  I guess what I am asking is, "What Oils song could you =
live without hearing again and why"?  Again, just interested in knowing =
other peoples' views as well as validating that I'm not the only one who =
can be a Midnight Oil fan without loving everything they've ever done.

Brad

------=_NextPart_000_010A_01C3288E.31426DD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Probably not a popular subject here, but I just have =
to ask as=20
I need some personal validation.&nbsp; I've found that as much as I love =

Midnight Oil, there are certain songs that I just can't stand (not =
necessarily=20
due to the message, but moreso the music).&nbsp; Specifically, I find =
myself=20
skipping&nbsp;"Beds Are Burning" whenever possible.&nbsp; Not because of =

overplay, but rather because I never liked it from the =
get-go.&nbsp;Blasphemy,=20
you say?&nbsp; I hope not.&nbsp; I guess what I am asking is, "What Oils =
song=20
could you live without hearing again and why"?&nbsp; Again, just =
interested in=20
knowing&nbsp;other peoples' views as well as&nbsp;validating that I'm =
not the=20
only one who can be a Midnight Oil fan without loving everything they've =
ever=20
done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brad</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_010A_01C3288E.31426DD0--