Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Interesting E-bay Item - Bird Noises Diamond Pin

simon tracy plumpandmoist@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:20:01 +1000 (EST)

Come on, please. When Midnight Oil were selling
millions of records they wouldn't have 'commissioned'
something so tacky, so why would they have done it
when they were selling no records? And if I was
motivated to prove my worthiness as a fan I would
recall wonderful gigs or dig out dirty old t shirts,
not get myself a gaudy cubic zirconia encrusted gold
brooch.

 --- Dan Brunner <dmanwi@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does
anyone have any comments on this e-bay item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2649525277&category=11011