Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: remixes

Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:19:21 -0800 (PST)

> ATTACHMENT part 3.8 message/rfc822
> From: "Jason Burney" <ecodesign@cablemo.net>
> To: <Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
> Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:56:57 -0600
> Subject: [Powderworks] Beds are Burning Remixes

Hey.  I don't have the remixes in front of me, but I
know several are on the Beds are Burning 12" with the
Dead Heart.

I believe the Beds are Burning heard on the Black
Fella White Fella video is just an early live version
of the song. They also played it during the shows of
1986 before the release of Diesel and Dust, I believe.

Cheers!

Dan