Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FTP

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:57:11 -0500

Hi all -

yes, this is the right way to get in with passwords.  Seth, what is
CuteFTP??

thanks,
Cheryl

From: "Seth Cooper" <cooperseth@hotmail.com>
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] FTP
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:44:56 +0000

I think the way Cheryl listed them is the way you enter them into
the address bar of a browser like Internet Explorer to make it
become a ftp client. The format is ftp://username:password@site so
for the Uli site the username is "midnight" and the password is
"oil"

I could not get the browser way to work, but I did just get into
both these sites using CuteFTP, which is what I use for FTP.