Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oily guitars (was Capricornia Dreaming)

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:56:41 +1100

  Yes This Martin acoustic is Robs and i have played it
  and i did not want to give it back to him!. It's from
  the 1940's and is very small though it sounds so
  huge!. It has been used by the other boys on Oils
  songs too, i think Martin (Rotsey! not the guitar!)
  used it on Cemetry In My Mind if i'm not mistaken.
  When we play together Rob always lets me use his
  Martin and he just plays his black Maton that he uses
  at Ghosties gigs!. I did tell him off one day for
  leaving it in the boot of his car on a hot day for
  about an hour!, i said you don't deserve a guitar
  like that if your going to keep it in a hot car boot!.
      This acoustic guitar is the coolest i have ever
  played and i would sell my first born for it! without
  a doubt! it's that easy for me to decide for this
  guitar.

     you know reminding me of it is giveing me a
  huge Homer moment!.

  arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! drool!

                                       Damien.